- Job Title Contract Technical Recruiter
- Hiring Organization Wonders Corporation
- Company Website https://wondersco.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
At Wonders, we build products that delight restaurant managers and offload the operational burden of running a restaurant. By enabling frictionless connection between restaurants and their customers, we enhance the experience for everyone.
As a company built by technologists and former restaurant operators, Wonders has strong customer empathy. We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards, and fundamentally believe that when our customers succeed, we succeed.
Our metrics are strong
- Wonders has achieved significant growth over the past two years, growing annual re-occurring revenue by almost 4x to $46 million and quadrupling our customer base of mom and pop restaurants.
About the teams
- The Voice Platform team enables restaurants to handle customer phone calls no matter how many customers are calling in at the same time. This allows these mom and pop businesses to scale past their staffing limit and fulfill their customers’ orders on time, every time.
- The Payments team provides payments solutions and enables restaurants to capture more revenue.
- The Analytics Platform team powers the infrastructure used to make data accessible and useful across a variety of cross-functional teams at Wonders
The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- rbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Greenhouse (ATS), GEM, Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least five years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page