- Job Title Copywriter
- Hiring Organization Firework Commerce
- Company Website https://firework.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Firework is the world’s leading immersive “shoppertainment” ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework’s Brand Marketing team is seeking a seasoned B2B copywriter to oversee and uplevel content for its website as well craft compelling narratives and copy for a range of marketing touchpoints including sizzle videos, product releases, industry events and social posts. The right candidate is excited about the opportunity to develop the Firework brand voice and versatile in contributing to a range of content that will help Firework generate demand and build awareness.
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States or Canada.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
- Oversee and develop new copy for Firework’s website and brand refresh
- Craft approach and narratives for new success stories that highlight Firework clients and trends across verticals and product types
- Write scripts for short promotional videos and company sizzles
- Draft copy for paid and organic social media posts; taking into account metrics and constant testing
- Develop and author thought leadership that demonstrates Firework’s authority in the livestream shopping and commerce space and inspire marketers with the opportunity to grow their business
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop concise messaging for product launches and announcements
- Develop blog post outlines that strategically align with Firework’s core positioning
- Craft direct response CTAs and email copy for performance marketing efforts
- Contribute to new story ideas and positioning in collaboration with Brand Marketing lead and PR partners
- Experience writing and developing content for a B2b audience.
- 5+ years of experience within a B2B agency, company and/or media agency environment, commerce or SaaS company
- Strong storytelling instincts with an ability to simplify the complex in clear and succinct language; you think and write like a marketer
- Ability to translate insights and data points into meaningful narratives
- Versatility to flex across mediums and match the message to the context and objective
- Ability to work quickly and under tight deadlines
- Self motivation and initiative; you’re not afraid to ask questions, find solutions and take full ownership
- Curiosity to learn and stay abreast of the latest trends in commerce, culture and marketing
- Positive attitude
- Motivation to build a brand and contribute to the growth of Firework’s business
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A passion to write and tell memorable and clear stories
- Bachelor’s degree required
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page