- Job Title Copywriter
- Hiring Organization Kraken
- Company Website https://www.kraken.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re looking for a skilled Junior Copywriter to join our Brand Creative Team at Kraken. You’ll work closely with our Product, Marketing, Social, and Design teams to create brand communication that looks, feels, and sounds distinctly Kraken. We always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy. So this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled writer with the ability to simplify complex topics through copy that feels informative, clear and human.
- Work closely with our Brand Copy Lead to master the Kraken voice and make sure it stays consistent across all channels and campaigns.
- Write engaging short-form copy that enhances every touchpoint of the brand, including:
- – Email copy that feels informative, approachable and human
- – Website & landing page copy that’s engaging and on-brand
- – Performance copy that grabs attention and encourages action
- – Social ad copy that follows the Kraken tone and best practice of each platform
- Flex between product and creative copy while maintaining the right tone and impeccable attention to detail.
- Adapt and evolve copy over the course of a project or campaign to meet changing needs and inputs.
- Keep up with the latest crypto trends to inform projects and deliver work that’s globally and culturally relevant.
- Support internal and external teams on reactive projects with often tight deadlines.
- 2-4 years experience as a Copywriter in the financial space
- Great writing skills: You have impeccable writing skills, a knack for simplifying the complex, and the work samples to prove it.
- Solid understanding of writing for lifecycle (e.g. email, push notifications), websites, product and creative campaigns.
- Knows crypto: You’re familiar with blockchain technology, crypto, and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Loves to collaborate: You’re comfortable working in a fully-remote team, taking on constructive feedback and incorporating it into your writing.
- Naturally creative: You’re able to think creatively, spot opportunities and come up with exciting new ideas for marketing campaigns and more.
- Detail obsessed: You have a keen eye for detail and sharp proofreading skills. You catch errors and inconsistencies in copy before anyone else.
- Flexible: You’re coachable, open-minded and happy to adapt when things change.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page