- Job Title Creative Designer
- Hiring Organization Sporty Group
- Company Website https://sporty.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
Our Creative Designer will need to have a flair for banners and videos, mainly for our PPC campaigns. We would also need you to make banners for our various channels, as well as banners and videos for affiliate marketing and influencer marketing. Passion for perfect graphics and an understanding of our brand and audience is key to bringing flavour to this role in our tightly knit International Marketing team.
Our mission is to be an everyday entertainment platform for everyone
Our Operating Principles
1. Create Value for Users
2. Act in the Long-Term Interests of Sporty
3. Focus on Product Improvements & Innovation
4. Be Responsible
5. Preserve Integrity & Honesty
6. Respect Confidentiality & Privacy
7. Ensure Stability, Security & Scalability
8. Work Hard with Passion & Pride
Working at Sporty
The top-down mentality at Sporty is high performance based, meaning we trust you to do your job with an emphasis on support to help you achieve, grow and de-block any issues when they’re in your way.
Generally employees can choose their own hours, as long as they are collaborating and doing stand-ups etc. The emphasis is really on results.
As we are a highly structured and established company we are able to offer the security and support of a global business with the allure of a startup environment. Sporty is independently managed and financed, meaning we don’t have arbitrary shareholder or VC targets to cater to.
We literally build, spend and make decisions based on the ethos of building THE best platform of its kind. We are truly a tech company to the core and take excellent care of our Team Members.
Establish a content strategy that is in sync with the brand’s philosophy and objectives across multiple platforms like Google Ads, Opera Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and devise strategic content while upholding creativity standards
Stay well acquainted and work efficiently using software such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Illustrator to provide high-quality graphic solutions in the form of social media creatives
Solve problems and gain experience in perfecting core graphic design concepts of typography, composition, and colors
Designing content on social media to attract users
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands on with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Knowledge of Content Designing
- Knowledge of Motion Graphics is a plus
- Graduate in any field
Please attach 1 file to your application that includes your CV and your portfolio (applications without both will unfortunately be rejected due to volume of applications)
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Annual Global and Team company retreats
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organization
- Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page