- Job Title: Creative Lead
- Hiring Company: Remote Year
- Company Website: https://www.remoteyear.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Remote Year’s Content Studio is searching for a Creative Lead to help drive Remote Year’s brand story and go-to market creative campaigns.
As the Leading Designer, you will help shape the way Remote Year communicates to its global audiences across all our digital and offline channels, inspiring ways to drive awareness, traffic and demand.
You will create impactful stories that are digital first, connecting with customers emotionally through digital formats.
You will have a consistent record of delivering highly effective marketing campaigns with cross functional teams.
About Remote Year
Remote Year is the world’s favorite remote working community and a worry-free work and travel program. Since 2015, we have facilitated over 80 life-changing programs for over 4,000 individuals, and we are proud of our Excellent (4.6) Trustpilot rating. Whether you’ve worked and traveled before or this is your first time, you can bring your job, explore over 80 destinations around the world and leave the planning to us. Our community is anywhere you are, great for making new friends, getting travel tips or quick advice on nomad visas and taxes plus a range of events and adventures to share.
We believe in the transformative power of travel, and empower people to live, work, learn, and grow in the world’s most inspiring destinations on our 1 week retreats or 1-month, 4-month, and 12-month journeys.
We are pioneers in remote working, and as a fully remote and virtual company, we believe that travel and remote work lead to innovation, exploration, and personal and professional growth.
- End to End Brand Identity – Own the visual brand / identity of RY, adhering to brand guidelines, communicating consistently and clearly with our customers
- Concepting – Collaborate with our Content team to brainstorm, concept, and provide art direction for all visual storytelling
- Lead visual direction and concepts for a wide range of visual communication, from design to shooting video
- Partner with our copywriters to shape the brand personality of Remote Year
- Design – Own the creation and design of compelling visual content to support marketing needs that strategically convey the appropriate messaging assets for Remote Year
- Including website, emails, social media (Facebook/Instagram, Linked In, Twitter), digital (paid advertising), downloadable content, advertisements, case studies, B2B and Sales materials; Execute org-wide graphic design requests
- Support our UI/UX Designer where relevant to design landing pages for the Remote Year website
- Execute – You will drive the execution of all assets (inclusive of design, video & copy) for a cohesive customer experience
- Learn and Track – Be a strategic leader in analyzing best practices from competition and other brands to ensure we are always innovative in our storytelling
- 5-8 years of professional design /creative experience in a communication/brand design team, either an in-house team or part of an agency
- Strong storytelling capacity with a keen understanding creative must drive business results
- Ability to brainstorm and see an idea through from concept to launch, with support of a small, agile team
- Focus on execution just as much as concepting – ability to deliver in a fast pace environment
- Strong desire to collaborate with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Receptive to feedback and a strong attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, delegate and work under pressure and stress required
- Excellent organization, verbal and written skills
- Experience using design tools (Adobe, Illustrator, Canva).
- Experience working remotely
- Industry experience in travel and hospitality is preferred
- Photography, video editing, animation, and image retouching skills are a bonus
- We offer a competitive compensation
- You will work fully remote, like on our programs, the world is your office. Choose your base or next location
- You will join a diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything “remote”
- You will have the opportunity to join our programs
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page