- Job Title Creative Project Specialist
- Hiring Organization Brilliant
- Company Website http://brilliantmade.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Join a creative agency that’s cultivating the best corporate gifting experiences in the world through personal white-glove service, amazing gift selections / retail genius, and thoughtful, user-friendly software. You will be helping bring our clients’ brands to life by supporting our Client Services team. Our Creative Project Specialists work closely with Client Success Managers (we call them Creative Partners) to manage and execute client projects from order approval through delivery.
You will be exposed to product selection and customization, lookbook curation, shopping and retail trends as well as the entire project life cycle involving order entry, vendor relations, production design, technology implementation, and fulfillment. You will develop a strong understanding of Brilliant’s business (who we are, what we do, how we work).
You will be assisting with:
- Sourcing products
- Curating lookbooks
- Creating estimates
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers
- Confirming inventory and pricing
- Entering purchase orders
- Coordinating art proofs
- Completing invoice payments
- Reconciling expenses
- Managing sample orders
- Entering shipping + tracking information
- Ad-hoc project requests
In addition to working alongside our Creative Partner team, you will interface internally with Designers, Tech, Operations and Customer Success. This role is an unique entry point into our company and can lead to a variety of career paths within Brilliant, within the Client Services team, and in other areas of our rapidly growing, profitable company. This can be either an entry-level role, or a great role for someone making a career change.
We value creativity, hustle and grit. Ideal candidates are curious learners, proactive communicators with a yearning to deliver excellent client service. You have a flair for the creative and a passion for retail trends. In addition, you are deadline-driven and enjoy delving into the nitty-gritty details as well as a lover of process and organization.
- 1 + years of full-time experience in marketing, account management, project management, or project coordination
- People-person with lots of empathy
- Ability to learn quickly and be nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proactive and able to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Tech savvy
- Eager to learn and grow
- Creative problem-solver
- You have an innate curiosity and passion for intentional gifting. You will support our clients gifting initiatives through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral.
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page