- Job Title Creative Strategist
- Hiring Organization Superside
- Company Website https://www.superside.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Superside is looking for a Creative Strategist to join the Creative Services team. As such, you’ll be responsible for developing insightful and compelling strategies that will drive exciting and effective creativity across our digital, social, web, and brand services. .
As part of a new team within a fast-growing strategy capability, you’ll be a key player in identifying opportunities and shaping our offering and working processes.
Our biggest challenge right now (2-3 sentences)
Superside’s success is founded in a totally different way of approaching Creativity. As a new team, our biggest challenge and opportunity is to approach our Strategy capability innovatively so we can offer our customers not only relevant but original ideas and concepts.
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status
- Develop clear and compelling digital-first strategy for campaigns across a variety of digital media including social, display, newsletters and mixed reality
- Connect with our customers to understand their needs, articulate these to the project team and ensure output is aligned with customer’s objectives
- Use proprietary and non-proprietary data along with individual initiative to uncover compelling insights about a customer’s audience, competitive and contextual environment
- Collaborate closely with creatives to develop exciting and effective idea-led creative that delivers on the strategy
- Build trusted relationships with customers in collaboration with account Creative Leads and Project Management to encourage long-term relationships and account expansion
- Identify opportunities for both strategy and creativity in new and existing customers and support Sales and Account teams to convert them into projects
- Recommend and test new processes, products and ways of working to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Creative Strategy function
- Plug into other Strategy teams to collaborate, share knowledge and build our collective strategic capability
- Embrace AI-technologies to enhance how strategy drives effective and efficient creative development
- Expert understanding of digital advertising and fully up-to-date on the latest technologies, platforms, formats and strategic approaches
- Proven ability to clarify complex and ambiguous challenges and provides original and informed solutions
- Experience interpreting data both as input to strategy development and in evaluation of creative performance
- A diligent and rigorous approach to research and strategy development, uncompromising in quality across major outputs and fine detail
- A passion for great creative work, an understanding of the creative process, and a love of working with Creatives as much as fellow strategists
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to excite and convince both internal and external audiences over a variety of remote platforms
- Comfortable working both autonomously with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as part of a large project team
- An entrepreneurial desire to drive growth for both the Creative Strategy team and wider business through proactively seeking out new commercial opportunities and optimizing existing processes
- Confident working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving working environment
- A passion for new and disruptive technologies and their application to strategy and creative development (e.g. Web3, AI)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page