- Job Title Curriculum Reviewer
- Hiring Organization Study.com
- Company Website https://study.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Freelance
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun video lessons to our millions of users. Our first courses helped students earn college credit quickly and easily. After expanding to include content for K-12 students, we’re now developing courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
We’re looking for passionate, experienced educators who can help contribute to our growing library of engaging online courses by evaluating and revising course outlines. Our ideal curriculum reviewer will be able to:
- Ensure that course outlines align with curriculum standards and updated exam content guides.
- Review completed course outlines for coverage, clarity & quality.
- Make revisions, including suggesting new lessons and objectives where there are content gaps.
- Have hands-on experience developing, reviewing, and teaching post-secondary curriculum
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and is a subject matter expert in their field. We are looking for experts in the fields of Humanities, Math, Science & Education
- Be detail-oriented, and a strong written communicator who believes in the importance of pertinent feedback
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page