- Job Title Customer Happiness Lead, SaaS Tech Support
- Hiring Organization Vidalytics
- Company Website http://vidalytics.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re Vidalytics.com. A video marketing platform that helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses in the face of bigger, better-funded competitors. We do this with the advanced tools in our video marketing & hosting platform. We’re 6 years old and growing 50-100% per year. And you’re going to be a part of the team that will add a few zeros to that growth rate.
- Answer tickets from users who are using our video player on their website. Bonus if you can not just help solve their tech challenges, but achieve the best marketing results with our tools
- Setup plans and invoices for users in our billing platform (Chargify)
- Work with developers to solve bugs users are experiencing and make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Own the customer facing help docs for Vidalytics
- Occasionally get on video calls to demo new features or solve complex support issues
- Outreach to users that go over plan limits and hand off to sales
- Help support affiliate partners
- Update internal documentation
- Set up automated messages and bots to automate repetitive tasks / support inquiries
- Quarterback user related tasks, like DMCA Reports and chargebacks
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support/Service or Tech Support role, ideally for a SaaS or technical product
- Tech savvy – you need to be able to quickly pick up using new software and technical topics, but don’t worry we’ll help train you and point you in the right direction
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, you’ll be communicating with our users constantly
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Autonomy – we won’t hold your hand, but deadlines must be met. This is especially important since we’re a remote team
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Empathetic approach to helping our users succeed
- Entrepreneurial – we’re a startup, so you’ll get to wear a lot of different hats
Nice to Have’s
- Ability to work with landing page builders such as ClickFunnels or Convertri for support purposes
- Experienced with Intercom, ClickUp and Jira (at least familiar)
- High performance company culture. You won’t be a cog in a machine. Rather you’ll be a key member of a high performance team that is getting shit done. This is a place to grow and realize your potential, no matter what level you’re at in your career.
- No office politics. We’re small and flat. There is no bullshit of trying to dance around sensitive topics. Divert resources from other division’s projects. We’re direct, we’re honest, we’re here to accomplish big audacious goals.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, my door is always open. Need help? Let’s talk! Have a vision for the future of the company? I want to hear it! Think I suck at my job? Help me grow!
- Rest and relaxation. Employees get 20 days of PTO.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- This is a resume-making position, where you’ll learn a lot and have a lot of responsibility. You don’t have to wait for someone to die or retire to move up, like in a mega-corp.
- Entrepreneurial to our core – Not only are we a startup, but we need intrapreneurs that will help us scale, and we’re looking to start other sister corps in time to form a portfolio of companies, which you could be a co-founder of.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page