- Job Title Customer Operations Manager
- Hiring Organization Clipboard Health
- Company Website https://www.clipboardhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Clipboard Health is looking for a data-driven and creative individual to join the team as a Customer Operations Leader. In this role, you will be responsible for a specialized team of Customer support team leads and/or agents who are working to create wonderful experiences for our customers. You will manage the team leads and/or agents and hold them accountable for hitting our specific KPIs and departmental goals, with the main focus always being ensuring that our healthcare professionals and facilities get the best support possible.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals & oversee day to day team operations.
- Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources.
- Hire, train, and coach team leads and/or agents.
- Provide regular coaching to team leads to help them be the best supervisors they can be.
- Oversee the budget plans and track expenses of the contact center
- Delivery key contact center metrics – Service levels, Abandoned Call%, Wait Time, AHT, Quality, CSAT etc.
- Own the goals and KPIs your team is responsible for, ensuring that we are hitting productivity and quality targets while improving customer satisfaction.
- Create a culture of discipline & focus towards customer issues
- Monitor the performance of the contact center and regularly provide feedback.
- Analyse contact center metrics trends & team performance periodically to identify improvement areas for the team – coaching, training, focused audits etc.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies & SOPs laid down for support team.
- Prepare performance reports and report any issue to the management.
- Answering team questions, guiding them, diffusing angry customers, or handling escalations.
- Provide feedback to departmental leaders on call drivers, possible improvements and agent performance.
- Assisting management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Set clear goals and expectations with the teams you are responsible for.
- Meet regularly with team leads to ensure they are across changes to company policies, procedures, or products and that they are managing their teams effectively.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, consequence management, and productivity targets.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customers. You are where the buck stops with the team that you are responsible for. It is your responsibility to ensure that every customer your team is dealing with has their issue resolved.
- Minimum of three years of management experience required.
- Strong analytical skills – we are a data driven company and expect our leaders to be comfortable with numbers and pulling their reports.
- Experience managing teams towards defined goals and KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Proven knowledge of contact center metrics & workforce planning.
- Strong expertise in contact center technology like IVR, Ticketing system, CRM, Chatbot, Live chat, Social media etc.
- Excellent analytics skills.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page