- Job Title Customer Resolution Response Advocate
- Hiring Organization Allstate
- Company Website https://www.allstate.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Where will I work? Remote/Homebased Worker
- This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. You do not need to be near an Allstate office, but must live in the United States. This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
- This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Claims experience preferred but not required
- Auto Technical Experience a plus
You’re provided with comprehensive training:
- We offer full paid training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $57,500.00 -$85,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit https://www.allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the world’s most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, are helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
The Customer Resolution Response Advocate is responsible for responding to customer complaints including all responses to department(s) of insurance, re-opened or unresolved customer complaints, potential litigation concerns and other highly complex complaints. They work with the processing areas and leadership throughout Allstate Claims Department and occasionally other lines of business to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with all applicable state laws. Also, this role is responsible for creating trend analysis and initiating project concepts with appropriate parties, driving process and service improvement throughout the organization.
- Investigate complex complaints received via fax, phone, e-mail or mail including potential litigation concerns, concerns/complaints from the DOI and all re-opened or unresolved concerns
- Update administrative systems and all required systems with accurate, complete documentation to ensure all processing is complete
- Write letters and formulate responses to customer concerns
- Create business object reports to identify trends and to improve processes or procedures
- Provide support and guidance for phone representatives, processing areas, process flows, work condition and documentation updates
- Coordination of team workflow, team meetings, training, and document updates including team related updates
- Responsible for coordinating workflow among analysts
- Will be cross trained in each business type and will receive refresher training as needed
- Advanced knowledge of insurance product and processing functionality
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Intermediate PC skills using Microsoft suite
- Requires time management/organizational skills
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to present information and solutions in a wide variety of formats
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Leadership teams that are communicative and understanding
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
What’s in it for you?
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Cafeteria style health insurance plan- starts dayone
- Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $57,500.00 -$85,000.00 per year
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page