- Job Title Customer Service Associate
- Hiring Organization Vacation Inc.
- Company Website https://www.vacation.inc/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Vacation® is an award-winning sunscreen company from Miami, USA that’s on a mission to make sunscreen fun. Since launching in 2021, our “leisure-enhancing” products continue to receive prestigious industry awards and secure bestseller status at a growing list of retailers across the country, including Ulta Beauty, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury, and Anthropologie, along with highly coveted hotels and boutiques such as the Standard Hotel and Kith. With a keen focus on product innovation and immersive brand building, the Vacation® team is motivated by the ambitious goal to be sold wherever sunscreen is purchased– making our joy-inducing, “leisure-enhancing” sunscreen available for all.
Vacation® is looking for a Customer Service Associate to deliver world-class service to our customers. As our Customer Service Associate, you will manage returns / wholesale / damaged products and suggest improvements based on customer feedback. You will also track trends, update macros and build processes to improve customer happiness. Customer Service is a cornerstone of our brand, and this role is an integral part of our team. In addition to your direct interactions with customers, you will also focus on internal projects such as software support, travel arrangements, and cross-training where applicable. This role reports directly to the VP of Operations.
External Customer Service
- Manage customer inbox via Gorgias on a daily basis; resolving tickets and issues in a timely and on-brand manner
- Process returns and maintain database of trends, resolutions, and product related issues / recommendations
- Monitor fraudulent order potential; reviewing and logging chargebacks, disputes, etc.
- Continually update customer service systems with macros, tags/rules, and other helpful entries to improve overall efficiency for the role
- Own monthly reporting into VP of Operations for customer satisfaction ratings, ticket quantity and ticket resolution
Internal Customer Service
- Support IT team in managing company software & subscriptions
- Coordinate all staff meetings
- Coordinate all company gifting
- Cross-train with operations department
- Partner with human resources team in all employee recognition efforts
- Book company travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in customer service, preferably at a fast-paced consumer products company
- You use sunscreen
- You have a sense of humor!
What Excites Us about You
- Strong written and verbal skills that uphold brand standards and cultivate community
- A passion for hospitality, problem-solving and building process
- Experience with managing and cleaning data in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience creating presentations in PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides
- Able to work independently and within a team; you have a “no task too small” mentality
- You are meticulous, organized and detail-oriented in your work
- You are comfortable in a room of experts and can be assertive in your communication style
- Employee Equity Options
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plans with 100% coverage for employees
- WFH stipend and an annual learning stipend
- 15 Days PTO
- Complimentary Vacation® Products
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page