- Company Website: https://37signals.com/
- Remote Locations: Asia Pacific Region
- Job Type: Full Time
37signals is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team in providing the best customer support around. We’re only looking for candidates who live in the Asia-Pacific region
- You’ll be responsible for providing tremendous customer support via email and chat for all versions of Basecamp and HEY. While email support will be the majority of your day, you’ll also hop on customer calls and chats when needed, create and edit help documentation, teach some online classes, and work on other projects as they come up. You’ll also have opportunities to carve out your own passion projects related to supporting our customers.
- Deep technical knowledge of computer programming is not a prerequisite. The ability to think beyond clearing cache and cookies in order to troubleshoot the specific issue that’s reported is essential.
- During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (2-3 months), you’ll write about 60 emails a day. This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load. You’ll get all the support and guidance you need along the way!
We’re looking for someone who’s worked in similar customer-facing roles at other software-as-a-service companies. It’s not so important whether it’s been consumer or business.
- You’re a good writer and enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless. This means being a great problem-solver with the ability to process and resolve issues quickly. You should be a stellar communicator, even when you have to communicate less-than-stellar news. You should have highly tuned senses of compassion and empathy and a drive to constantly help others.
- You love supporting people. This isn’t a springboard into another area at 37signals. You want to be part of our support team for a while, and you’re excited to contribute to making Basecamp and HEY the best products for our customers.
- We respect everyone’s right to participate in political expression and activism but avoid having political conversations on our internal communication systems. 37signals as a company also does not weigh in on politics publicly, outside of topics directly related to our business. You should be at peace with
Everyone on Support starts as a Junior Customer Support Representative since it takes time to learn 37signals’ products and best-in-the-biz support practices. the starting annual salary for a junior support representative is $70,000 USD.
37signals is a remote-first company, and this is a fully remote job. Since you’ll be working from outside of the United States, you’ll be offered a contractor position with comparable terms and equal compensation as our US-based employees.
Our benefits support a life well-lived away from work. Ample time off and all the resources you need to support you in doing the best work of your career. Here’s more on the benefits we offer.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Asia Pacific Region
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page