- Job Title Customer Service Representative
- Hiring Organization Baxter
- Company Website https://www.baxter.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter
THIS IS WHERE you build trust to achieve results!
As a Customer Service Representative, you take pride in representing Baxter and our products. Your keen understanding of our deep portfolio of products and belief in the value and quality they provide to patients builds your confidence. Our customers trust you and appreciate your knowledge and curiosity when finding solutions to meet their needs. You enjoy being on location, building relationships, and establishing trust with healthcare professionals who use Baxter solutions every day.
As our primary connection to the healthcare professionals, you are the face and voice of our solutions. You enjoy seeing the connections between teams and how they work together to drive business results. The insights and feedback you share with your team and to cross-functional partners help validate and inform priorities and changes.
This position is a full-time position. Hybrid model, where we would like the candidate to come into a Baxter office, if they prefer.
Monday – Friday, and will consist of an 8-hour shift, between the hours of 8AM – 8PM.
The team for this Customer Service Representative position is based out of the formerly Welch Allyn branded products facility located in upstate New York in a bedroom community outside of Syracuse, Skaneateles Falls.
We accept opportunities to connect with healthcare professionals that use our products every day to save and sustain lives. Observing their work, understanding their needs, and building positive relationships are integral to our success.
We’re a friendly, collaborative group of people who push each other to do better every day. We find outstanding strategies to close deals and expand our skills by challenging ourselves and others. Whether out in the field with a partner or tackling challenges with your territory team, you always have camaraderie and support to help accomplish your goals.
Like many sales organizations, our commission and incentive structures can vary from business to business. Often, we establish guarantees for new hires and will always be open and honest with you about expectations and fluctuations.
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. The estimated base salary for this position is $36,000 to $90,000 annually. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position. We may pay more or less than of the anticipated range based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply and are selected for an interview.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally.
Our products and therapies touch the lives of millions of people around the world every day, which is why we are focused on transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. For 87 years and counting, we have been at the critical intersection where the ideas that save and sustain lives meet the providers who make it all happen. And now, we are determined to realize our boldest opportunities to transform global healthcare for years to come.
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale support to distributors and end users for Welch Allyn products
- To work in conjunction with the managers and salespeople to better serve customers, thus, generating and increase in sales
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Provide telephone support to customers in an efficient manner
- Support the Welch Allyn, Hillrom, business for the areas and/or customers that they support
- Provide day to day support to allocated team members to meet customer requirements
- Ensure accurate processing and monitoring of customer orders, service notifications, and complaints
- Answer customer questions on products and services
- Recommends changes to established processes and follows existing procedures to process phone orders, provide order status updates, look up part numbers and pricing information
- Process Request for Material Authorization (RMA) and provide RMA status information as needed
- Proficient knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures that are common to a customer centric organization
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
- High School Graduate
- 2 + years of experience in a customer service role preferred
- Fluency in English
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills, including functional knowledge of Excel and MS Word, or spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Knowledge of SAP and similar order management and processing system
- Numerate and accurate, particularly in relation to data integrity
- Possess a positive demeanor, sensitivity to customers’ needs, enthusiasm and exceptional telephone and listening skills
- Excellent analytical and process flow optimization skills allowing for basic trouble shooting.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $36,000 Annually
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page