- Job Title Customer Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Codacy
- Company Website https://www.codacy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We’re curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We’re a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will help Codacy s customers to achieve an increase in the value they receive from our product and enable them to achieve their organizational goals. Codacy s number one objective is improving net retention and all departments are aligned around this initiative. This means this is a unique opportunity to join a company that is really focused on our customers and understands the importance of customer success in building a scalable business.
- Own the relationship with new and existing customers
- Establishment of success criteria, onboarding plans and ensure successful adoption across the account.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Improve product usage within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value.
- Engage in proactive communication with customers, implementing automation when necessary.
- Mapping of accounts relationships, Secure introductions to other teams within the same account, Secure Case Studies / Videos / Podcasts / Webinars with Customers
- Act as a point of escalation for your customer s critical issues.
- Identification of expansion opportunities and set the base for contract renewal negotiations
- Convey feedback from customers to the product team in order to drive improvements to the product.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (preferably native speaker). German, French and Spanish speaker would be a plus.
- Very organized, process oriented with critical mindset and focused on continuous improvement
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent experience such as account management or similar and strong examples of proven experience in the tasks mentioned above.
- Experience working with a technical and/or SaaS product.
- Our customers include developers, Engineering managers, CTO s and non-technical stakeholders (among others), therefore it is critical you can:
- Understand and convey technical information, adapting your approach dependant on your audience
- Build relationships with a wide variety of people and seniorities.
- Some level of industry knowledge and their key business processes (or a high propensity to learn).
- Be able to solve complex problems with incomplete information.
- Independent thinker with the ability to recognize where processes can be improved and who to collaborate with to improve them.
- Variable compensation linked to Customer Success criteria based on day to day tasks;
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A remote first work policy
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page