- Job Title Customer Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
We start at the goal level, getting deep into our clients’ businesses and the problems that they’re facing. We break down their goals & problems into processes that we can run for them. These processes are broken down into automated and human-run steps. We believe that anything that can be automated, should be automated. But that there will always need to be a human-in-the-loop to run the best operation.
Our team is made up of 85+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our Partners ) as well as 2000+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our Agents & Specialists )
We believe that
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the CEO of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
About the Customer Success team
The mission of the Customer Success team is to position Invisible to become a trusted advisor to the leadership teams of the world’s most influential organizations, helping them translate innovation into seamless execution. We begin by deeply understanding our client’s needs, and then translate those needs into seamlessly integrated human + technology’ solutions that can unlock exponential business value.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of creating experience that both delight our clients, and differentiate us from the competition. Today, our clients see our engagement model as a key differentiator, and in this role, you’ll be challenged to continually elevate the client experience.
Your in-depth knowledge of Invisible, combined with a curiosity to dive deep into industry best practices, will enable you to unlock the full potential of our offerings for every client. Some of your focus areas will include scaling industry insights across clients, reimagining the client onboarding experience, and creating highly engaging business review meetings.
You’ll also serve as the voice of the customer within Invisible, bridging feedback to our Product, Sales, Marketing and Technology teams. Most importantly, you’ll have the autonomy to create entirely new experiences to cement Invisible’s position as an invaluable partner.
- Create and manage the end-to-end customer experience (onboarding, weekly/monthly engagement)
- Track and measure customer health
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and work with account manager to
- Propose and execute improvements to process, materials, and frameworks to help the Invisible team continue to provide an exceptional customer experience as we scale
- 3-5 years of experience managing customers at scale in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Management Consulting role
- Ability to think strategically and proactively anticipate and solve for customer needs
- Experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship
- Experience forecasting retention risk and executing mitigation strategies, as well as forecasting and owning renewals for a book of business
- Comfortable with identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution
- Ability to with decision makers at all organizational levels
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $90,000 annual base + up to $15,000 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $90,000 annual base
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page