- Job Title Customer Success Manager, LATAM
- Hiring Organization Planet
- Company Website https://www.planet.com/
- Remote Locations LATAM
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet’s data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is a global company with employees working remotely world wide and joining us from offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Germany, and The Netherlands.
About the Role:
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager for Colombia, who possesses a strong drive for results. Your mission will be to act as our main brand ambassador with customers, being the main point of contact during their contracts.
Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to share insights on client-to-business interactions with colleagues across our organization, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. In addition, you will utilize your good working knowledge of remote sensing, GIS and geospatial imagery products to be our customer’s go-to Planet ambassador. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize and drive value return on customer’s investment, while maintaining a human-centered approach.
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please… do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet’s front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
- Develop, manage and maintain client portfolios
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Improve onboarding processes
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong problem solving skills, self-driven and proactive nature
- Detailed oriented. Produce high quality deliverables and complete tasks as flawlessly as possible
- Native Spanish Speaker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Spanish and English
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Experience in document creation
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Ideally located in Colombia, but Argentina, Chile or the United States (East Coast) could work
- Working knowledge of geospatial technologies, GIS or Remote Sensing
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships or projects
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page