- Job Title Customer Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Tixel
- Company Website https://tixel.com/au
- Remote Locations UK
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Tixel is a rapidly growing ticket marketplace that is making waves in the live entertainment space. We’re on a mission to fill every seat with a happy fan and change the industry for the better, and we’re now at a critical moment. What sets Tixel apart is our culture, and our innovative use of technology and data. Our platform is constantly evolving and leverages cutting-edge (and award-winning!) solutions to deliver outstanding results for fans, festivals, promoters, and ticketing companies. This is an exciting opportunity for a technically-savvy Customer Success Manager, who will be at the forefront of driving this change, working with event organizers to drive meaningful results. You will contribute to our growth by developing and maintaining relationships with our venue, artist, and promoter partners and is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and driven team making a real impact in the industry.
Join us as we disrupt a huge market for the better.
Apply now with a short note introducing yourself and your relevant technical background, and we’ll be in touch.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners to drive revenue and retention.
- Conduct technical onboarding for new partners and deliver technical training sessions.
- Become an event setup expert and ensure partnered events are set up to deliver a smooth experience for fans while creating value for our partners.
- Provide top-notch client support and proactively leverage your technical knowledge of the Tixel platform to drive feature adoption and make relevant recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with our development and customer support teams to manage tactical needs for event organizers and troubleshoot technical issues leading up to events.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to acquire new business and collect feedback to drive improvement.
- Identify and communicate new feature opportunities to the product team to enhance the value of our product to customers.
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence using our CRM and customer engagement platforms.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges and business issues to meet customer needs, while managing expectations.
- Develop educational content and resources for Tixel clients.
- Proactively monitor the performance of the Tixel platform and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with ticketing partners to drive outcomes for Tixel clients and fans
- Strong technical background and 3+ years experience with SaaS customer success or technical account management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and comfortable with juggling multiple responsibilities with ease.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong understanding of data and metrics to inform customer outreach and drive retention and expansion goals.
- Commercial acumen
- Willingness to work outside of regular office hours, including some weekends, to support partners and attend events.
- Prior experience and understanding of the ticketing industry is highly valued, but not a requirement
- At Tixel, you’ll be part of a company that’s changing the live entertainment industry. We’re a small but dedicated team with a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and genuine love for live events
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your area of responsibility and have a real impact on people and the industry.
- We work hard, have fun, and encourage all staff to attend live events and even have a ticket allowance.
- We are committed to investing in your development and helping you achieve your career objectives.
- Our diverse team operates with a flexible work environment and are spread across the globe, with offices in London and Melbourne.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location UK
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page