- Job Title Customer Success Position
- Hiring Organization Doubledot Media
- Company Website https://www.doubledotmedia.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We have a full-time customer success position available to work with our SaleHoo customers.
SaleHoo.com is a carefully curated directory of over 8,000 wholesale and dropship suppliers. Our customers use our directory as a safer and easier way to find suppliers for goods to sell on eBay, Amazon or in their own eCommerce store.
Our new customer success representative will play a vital role in answering customer queries, providing guidance (and sometimes a little common sense) and generally making sure our members receive all the help and care we can give them.
We’re looking for someone with great (written) people skills, a fair amount of cleverness, the ability to Get Things Done, and a genuine desire to help the good people of the internet succeed.
- Responding to customer and pre-purchase emails about our SaleHoo.com products.
- Moderating and answering questions on our members’ forum.
- Searching the internet for quality suppliers to add to our wholesale directory.
- Contacting wholesalers to verify their authenticity, and to gather information for our directory.
- Using our directory to create tailored lists of wholesalers for customers wanting to sell a particular kind of product.
- Solving technical problems the customer might be having with their account.
- Recording FAQs and other information as required.
- Searching our database for customer information and updating records.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing. You should be able to build a rapport with customers via email.
- Common sense and the ability to “read between the lines” to understand what customers are concerned about.
- Empathy and patience to deal with customers with different backgrounds and levels of technical ability. You’ll be clear, patient and pleasant.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top-notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- Good internet research skills for digging up hard-to-find suppliers, and for sniffing around to make sure they’re legit!
- The ability to learn new software and systems. You’ll be working with our customer support software and content management system, so it’s good if you’re a quick learner and not fazed by learning new tools.
- A background in selling online, Shopify or experience in the wholesale industry is highly desirable.
- Flexibility: Work flexible hours at home, from our Christchurch office, or anywhere in the world. No matter where you are, you’ll get the support you need for an engaging and enjoyable work experience.
- Creativity: We promote an open work environment where every team member can share their ideas and be creative. Your input is valued, and your feedback is always appreciated.
- Career Development: You’ll be encouraged to level up your skillset at every opportunity. We’ll cover the cost of any training and courses you need to create first-class products for our customers.
- Ego-Free Work Culture: No dress code. No unreasonable deadlines. No micromanagement. We’re a diverse team from all over the globe. We hire the best people for the job and help each other improve through constructive feedback and support.
- Cutting Edge Projects: You’ll be working directly on ambitious projects that help 100,000+ daily users from every continent get the most out of our products and reach their goals.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page