CE Learning Systems
Company Website: https://celearningsystems.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Part Time
CE Learning Systems is looking for a motivated individual to work as a Customer Success Specialist with CE-Credit.com.
As a Customer Success Specialist you’ll have two primary job responsibilities: Firstly, to support customers who are currently using CE-Credit.com to meet their professional mental health licensure requirements. Secondly, to help potential customers understand that CE-Credit.com is the best option for completing their CE requirements. You’ll be working alongside a small but dedicated team of professionals working to improve our customer experience and refine our product delivery. You will also have the opportunity to grow and define your role over time.
This position will have strong emphasis on written communication. Applicants should have very strong English language skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate and persuade in written communication.
This is a 100% remote position open to US residents only. Sorry, but applications from outside the US will be discarded.
Schedule and Pay
- This is a part-time position to start. Ideally working 11am–4pm Pacific / 2pm–7pm Eastern.
- Pay is $15–20 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits include 7 paid holidays per year and 12 paid days off per year.
Develop a deep understanding of CE-Credit.com, behavioral health professional continuing education requirements, and how CE-Credit.com can help meet those requirements. With this product knowledge, you will help customers use our system effectively, and represent customers’ needs to our product development team to serve them better.
- Manage incoming email and phone requests.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open interactive communication.
- Proactively build and maintain help articles and tutorials in our knowledgebase.
- Other administrative tasks as-needed. Must be able to focus on long-running tasks.
In addition to customer support representative duties, you will also also be working on marketing & administrative tasks.
- Coordinate and conduct regular customer communication with email campaigns through Mailchimp.
- Assist in content creation for the CE-credit website, social media, and e-mail communications.
- Work with an external SEO team to help implement content improvements.
- Work to engage with customers and potential customers through social media.
- Work with contractors and vendors to produce marketing materials.
- Assist with administrative work such as updating courses, maintaining and updating state license board records.
ou possess skills at analyzing data and problem solving. You love new challenges, feel comfortable brainstorming and working to familiarize yourself with new concepts and initiatives. You adapt quickly when things don’t work, take ownership with confidence and manage your time effectively. You are organized, responsive and enjoy collaboration.
- Previous experience in customer support or technical roles.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Skilled at working with, or able to quickly learn, digital marketing tools such as Help Scout and Mailchimp.
- General proficiency with office software such as Excel and Google Docs.
- Experience in, or an interest and aptitude for, digital marketing in a small business context.
- Your own work space.
- Bonus points for knowledge of SEO or marketing.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $15–20 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours 11am–4pm Pacific / 2pm–7pm Eastern
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page