- Job Title Customer Support Coordinator
- Hiring Organization TimelyCare
- Company Website https://timely.md/
- Remote Locations (The regions this job is available in)
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
TimelyCare is looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Coordinator to work in an interdisciplinary environment not only with customer and provider support but also with our Care Coordination, Case Management, Basic Needs, and Crisis Support teams delivering excellent services to patients and the providers who administer care for our patients. You will be the first point of contact for college patients, providers, school counseling and health centers, and business partners in need of assistance with using our virtual and in-person care services with a goal of providing outstanding service and connecting members to care within our Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We are looking for self-starters who love solving problems, are agile, are quick learners, and are flexible and calm under considerable pressure. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer support, tech support, case management, care coordination, and/or crisis work.
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, and efficient service, leading to the resolution of any issues.
- Triaging members and connecting them with the appropriate service and level of care and needed resources via phone, SMS, or email.
- Supporting our care coordination, case management, basic needs, and crisis support teams with intakes, follow-ups, social network monitoring, and urgent matters.
- Generating and maintaining reports and referral resources for all business lines.
- Executing records requests and verification of services.Support the TimelyCare virtual care operations, serving as the primary point of contact for all patient, business partners, and provider inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of the organization’s product, services, and processes to support patients and providers.
- Act as a resource for internal stakeholders.
- Utilize critical thinking and effective communications to provide thoughtful, empathetic, customized solutions that help patients with their overall virtual care coordination as well providers with their technical and scheduling needs.
- Follow a HIPAA-compliant procedure for all communications with internal and external sources
- Embrace the TimelyCare values with your engagement and performance.
- Maintain awareness of patients who are waiting to be seen by our providers, ensuring they are seen in a timely manner. Manage provider alerts appropriately.
- Provide feedback using appropriate channels to improve product, process, procedures, scheduling, and service levels.
- Adhering to all operational, quality, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot various systems and provide technical answers related to our TimelyCare platform.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work various shifts from Monday through Sunday, including weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior customer support, care coordination, and/or crisis service experience in a remote environment
- A servant leader attitude and passion for serving others.
- Willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve issues independently.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Ability to remain engaged throughout the entirety of your shift with minimal to no distractions
- Experience with Zendesk and Dialpad, preferred.
- Proficiency or rapid assimilation to operate productivity technologies; Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and Electronic Health Record systems.
- Understanding of virtual care best practices with considerable attention to detail including proficiency with TimelyCare or competitive virtual care mobile and web app and admin
- Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills (bilingual a plus, but not required)
- Thrive in an environment that is high-pace, dynamic, and collaborative, utilizing good judgment with ambiguity.
- Adaptability to quickly changing priorities and member needs.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility to team members and business partners
- 13 Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare services for you and your immediate family
- Mission-Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $19.25 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page