- Job Title Customer Support Representative
- Hiring Organization Bevy
- Company Website https://www.bevy.com/
- Remote Locations India
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022.”
As a Customer Support Representative your responsibilities will consist of tasks surrounding helping customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. This role will also take an active role in educating on best practices and assisting customers with navigating our API and integrations. You’ll also act as a liaison between the product team and our customers.
Remote Location: Based in India, PST business hours
Salary range: $8,000-$10,000 USD annually
All job descriptions will consider reasonable accommodations that may need to be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A job description will reflect assignments of essential functions and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. All job descriptions are subject to change at any time.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.
- Act as a product and community building expert for customers
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams
- Own customer issues through to resolution – including troubleshooting, testing, and communicating between internal and external teams
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Identify customer experience and operational improvements that drive efficiency as we grow and scale such as writing and maintaining internal documentation
- Experience in technical customer service or as a technical writer
- A natural investigator with troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude. Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
Proficiency with Zendesk, Jira, Github, APIs, Salesforce
- Strong proven work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to explain and help navigate technical problems succinctly and clearly.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location India
- Salary Offer $8,000-$10,000 USD annually
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours PST business hours
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page