- Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
- Hiring Company: SimpleTexting
- Company Website: https://simpletexting.com/
- Remote Locations: Philippines
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
We’re seeking a hard-working Customer Support Specialist to help customers troubleshoot tricky (and not-so-tricky) problems all day, every day. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the heart and soul of SimpleTexting.
This Role Is For You If
- You love to talk, actively listen, and build relationships
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- Investigating issues when you don’t have enough info to resolve them is your idea of fun
- Going above and beyond for customers gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
SimpleTexting is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Sinch’s APIs and platform deal with over 145 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our success will be.
If you’re looking for the next opportunity in your career and want to work for a growing tech company, then apply now!
- You’re a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You’ll clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada.
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help SimpleTexting customers with their issues
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers
- Escalate bugs to our customer technical support team
- Work on specialized projects, as you become more comfortable in the role
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience offering customer support for a software/SaaS platform (or equivalent).
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity chat and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer support role
- You’re welcome to join us at the office if you’re in Miami!
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- This is a full-time position with a set schedule during US business hours
- Flexible time off policy
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer above market rate
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours US business hours
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page