- Job Title CX Training Analyst
- Hiring Organization Lime
- Company Website https://www.li.me/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for a worl-class CX Training Analyst passionate about producing smooth agent experiences that translate into memorable customer experiences through effective onboarding.
In this role, you will own all of the frontline resources with the goal of empowering the team to leverage each interaction as an opportunity to connect with the user, build trust and create an emotional connection.
The right candidate will be obsessed about our riders to identify recommendations that contribute the most to the user experience. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal and professional growth.
This role reports to the Director of Customer Experience and Knowledge Management and can sit anywhere Lime operates globally.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $55,000 – $89,000. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate’s location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
- Create content (guidelines, workflows, training material) that can serve the CX frontline
- Own and maintain the Lime CX Onboarding program ensuring alignment with latest processes and policies
- Own and maintain the Internal Knowledge Base for the frontline team
- Advocate for excellent User experience and influence through it
- Manage the relationship with our BPO Partner Training and Quality leads
- Collaborate cross departmentally (Product, Legal, Marketing ) to ensure upcoming changes are reflected in agents resources
- Drive continuous improvements on the main Training KPIs: Time To Proficiency, Training NPS, CSAT and QA
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities that impact the end-user experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Support Operations
- Excellent documentation, organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience implementing continuous improvement practices
- Data-driven approach
- Bonus: start-up, zendesk and google suite experience
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $55,000 – $89,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page