- Job Title Data Entry Administrator
- Hiring Organization Insight Global
- Company Website https://insightglobal.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- A top retail client located in Cincinnati, OH is looking to bring on 10 Remote Data Entry Administrators. This individual will be supporting the Indirect Sourcing group, specifically within the Logistics, Packaging, Supplies, and Professional Services teams. This administrator will be helping various managers with tasks within their sourcing and procurement systems.
- The day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with the Indirect Sourcing Team to accurately implement price changes and updates in sourcing tools.
- Maintain and update product data, supplier information, and other relevant details to ensure accurate records.
- Monitor the accuracy of pricing data and promptly address any discrepancies or errors that arise.
- Assist in generating reports and analysis to support decision-making within the team.
- Communicate effectively with crossfunctional teams, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to gather necessary information for updates.
- 1 year of professional experience doing data entry or similar role in an office setting
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sourcing or procurement experience
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page