- Company Website: https://www.multiplan.us/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Contract
Founded in 1980, MultiPlan is the industry’s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of cost management solutions; helping payers manage the cost of care.
We are seeking multiple temporary associates for an Intake position.
- This is a temporary position which is expected to last 60 to 120 days.
- The expected start date is August 16, 2022.
- A training class is provided during the first week of employment. New employees will need to work 8:00 to 4:30 pm CT during the training.
- After training, there is flexibility in the work schedule
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here opens a pdf file.
- Intake and create cases in all applicable systems.
- Perform timely data entry of necessary information
- Research appropriate systems to identify data needed to complete cases.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to efficiently use a keyboard and quickly navigate software applications.
- High speed internet access.
- Quiet work area without distractions.
- Regular and consistent attendance and adherence to work schedule.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminology preferred.
- Communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Ability to work without frequent supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all required situations.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $17.00 per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page