- Job Title Data Entry Clerk
- Hiring Organization ABS Kids
- Company Website https://www.abskids.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
ABS Kids is looking for a remote Data Entry Clerk to join our team. The Data Entry Clerk will provide general data entry/maintenance and process support to our People Operations Team.
Our Administrative Support team members play a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at ABS Kids is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our patients.
About our Company
ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential – helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS Kids we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- General data entry within departmental platforms such as ATS, payroll system, etc.
- Create new employee profiles within payroll system
- Transfer files into main document management system
- Support reporting and auditing
- Document and escalate high priority or time sensitive matters to the Lead HR Shared Services Representative
- Stay current with departmental policies and practices to support business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year’s prior experience in customer service and/or data entry
- Strong attention to detail/consistently proficient level of accuracy
- Strong communication and customer service skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Average knowledge of payrolls systems and functionality (ADP)
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Experience in the Medical or ABA field a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA practices and standards a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- $18.00 / hour
- Full benefit package
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $18.00 / hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page