- Job Title Data Entry Coordinator
- Hiring Organization AmerisourceBergen
- Company Website https://www.lashgroup.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Shift/Hours: 8-hour shifts rotating between 8:00am 8:00pm EST; candidates must have availability for rotating late shifts depending on program needs.
Candidates must live in the state of Kentucky.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
- Must convey professional communication with physician offices at all times both orally and written.
- Responsible for proper communication and documentation of clarification requests and follow up, including documenting progress in Pathpoint Rx.
- Answers and resolves internal inquiries within committed timeframes.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to physician offices to request prescription refills and/or to request updates on pending prescription clarification requests.
- Receives written prescription clarifications or refill requests and must verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Complies with all appropriates policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Understands the physical, psychological and social challenges of specific disease states and assists the patient and Pharmacy Care Coordinators with drug therapy and pharmacy care issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires three (3) years of experience in a healthcare related call center environment, pharmacy physician’s office or social service environment. Pharmacy technician active registration with the State Board of Pharmacy required.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong oral and communication skills necessary.
- Computer literacy with MS Office application such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management, organization skills, initiative, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail, quick study, self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Active Pharmacy Technician registration according to the state board of pharmacy
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page