Job Overview – Home Based Data Entry Operator:
- Hiring Organization: Axion Data Services
- Service Area of Axion: Data entry service provided for businesses worldwide
- Company Website: https://axiondata.com/
- Job Role: Data entry Operating
- Remote Locations: Remote in the United States
- Job Type: Remote / Flexible Working Hours
For over 25 years Axion Data Services has been an industry leader in providing data entry outsourcing services, data verification, and internet data research services to companies nationwide. Axion Data Services is a proud veteran-owned and operated U.S.-based firm. Our workforce is made up of long-tenured, skilled, and experienced data entry operators, project managers, and administrative professionals. Companies small and large rely on Axion Data Services for accurate, fast, and secure data entry!
Position Summary – Data Entry Job From Home
We are looking to hire a motivated Data Entry Operator to join our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for entering information into various proprietary computer systems, as well as partner portals, based on project requirements with a zero percent error rate.
Are you looking to increase your monthly extra income, and work when and where you want in a remote environment? Then this is the job for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Axion Data Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your daily operations will be centered on data entry jobs provided by us. You will mostly be inputting data from various sources into our database. The work is flexible, and you can work whenever you want.
Here are what you are expected to do in detail, working at Axion Data Entry Services
- Enter data from various sources into the Axion database and/or client portals within project time limits
- Ensure appropriate turnaround time on all data entry
- Transcribe information into the required electronic format
- Review and enter data in the appropriate format
- Proactively verify data for accuracy, and correct data where necessary
- Comply with security backups and regular information security checkups to ensure the safety of the database
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Communicate effectively with project managers as needed
We require you to be/have these qualities in you to start working with us at Axion data entry service.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of data entry experience with a keystroke rate of 15,000 keystrokes per hour (equivalent to 50 words per minute) error-free
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with using Windows (preferred) or a Mac computer
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have a reliable high-speed broadband internet connection
- Must show proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office. Adept at quickly mastering new systems and technology.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, meticulous, practical & flexible.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Key skills and competencies:
- Computer skills and data entry
- Focus and attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- As a part-time independent contractor, you will be self-employed and must provide your own equipment and resources to work. Here are a few independent contractor perks:
- Work a flexible schedule, anytime, 24/7
- Increase your monthly extra income!
- Strictly paid per piece/data entry; increase your hourly rate based on your production speed
- You are not an employee, and no taxes will be withheld from your paycheck
- You will be paid bi-weekly and a direct deposit is required
Axion Data Entry Job Review:
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form! Or you can also use this link to navigate to Axion’s Career page: Axion.com Hiring
- Remote Job Location Remote in United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours Flexible/Freelancing Based
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page