- Job Title Data Entry Specialist
- Hiring Organization Signature Payments
- Company Website https://signaturepayments.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Please note the shift hours for this position are 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for a highly-detailed and tech-savvy Data Entry Specialist to join our Operations team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for quickly and accurate transferring merchant information from incoming digital applications to our various platforms and systems. Attention to detail is essential and timely account entry and boarding ensures that Signature Payments is able to offer the highest level of service. The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for quality control, data integrity, and account maintenance functions as well.
Who we are:
Signature Payments is a payments technology company that provides solutions that allow merchants and partners to integrate and accept payments anytime, anywhere. With more than 20 years as a trusted payments provider, Signature offers a variety of products and programs for merchants of all sizes across industries.
North American Bancard helps businesses prosper through smarter commerce for all and we’re committed to building the next generation of payment technologies and experiences. More than 250,000 satisfied merchants trust us to process more than $34 billion worth of transactions every single year. Propelled by cutting-edge technology, user-friendly products, and features, and the best customer service in the business, we continue to innovate to satisfy our clients and their customers.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Gather and input data into databases; Key in new merchant applications to Signature Payments’
internal and partner systems
- Execute and key account changes
- Review data for errors, make corrections, and quality control newly boarded accounts
- Review and address data integrity issues
- Complete High Risk Registration Process (Fees and Renewals)
- Set up new hierarchies including associations, security groups, and users
- Complete application receipt confirmations in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong data processing skills
- Minimum typing proficiency of 60 WPM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and adhere to deadlines
- Familiarity with multiple software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
and Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities; strong desire to learn
- Ability to use or adapt to new programs, software, equipment, and/or hardware
How to be an all star:
- Experience with payment processing platforms including TSYS, First Data, etc.
- Familiarity with interchange and card brand pricing elements
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday – Friday
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page