- Job Title: Data Operations Analyst II
- Company Website: Dun & Bradstreet
- Remote Locations: https://www.dnb.com/
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Data Operations Analyst II role involves working under the direction of a senior leader in operations to help in developing applications designed to accumulate, derive meaning from, and apply stewardship to, large datasets.
The Data Operations Analyst II role will have to both be able to work with the US Operations Team Leader, Sales Team and Data Owners Team to process internal/external datasets with tools, as well as be able to coordinate with outside groups to continuously meet their needs.
The Data Operations Analyst II role is expected to be a key contributor to US Data Operations and products, both in maintaining and upgrading existing tools and in developing new products using state of the art techniques and programming concepts.
The Data Operations Analyst II role includes continuous improvement as a measure of success such as; learning new tools and techniques to advance skills and completion of courses that can be leveraged within US Data Operations.
In addition, the Data Operations Analyst II is expected to become well versed in operational processes that include and not limited to:
Source provider relations
Automation processes with 3rd party vendors
Ensuring through tool and process design compliance with Data Standards and Stewardship
Knowledgeable of Data Rules in US Operations
FOR US APPLICANTS – Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to:. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
- This role specifically is in support of a new product platform under the direction of the Operations Leader that will include end to end US Data Operations responsibilities including and not limited to:
- Working with 3rd party data providers
- Documenting requirements for operational processes
- Documenting application processing specifications for a new data platform
- Ensuring operations data processing runs on a daily basis
- Communicating issues and problems to appropriate stakeholders
- Reporting weekly on progress of application from an operations point of view
- Work closely with Business partners defining requirements and making recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in computer science or a related field)
- Experience with agile practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work closely with others to problem solve
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform a strong plus and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with Data Profiling tools, Data Analysis and Data Specification writing
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page