- Job Title Data Partner
- Hiring Organization Scale AI
- Company Website https://scale.com/
- Remote Locations US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia
- Job Type Remote, Freelance
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Pay & Duration:
- Compensation: $50 per hour
- Duration: Minimum of 3 weeks, with possibility of further work
- Location: Remote (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia)
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.
- Help train generative AI models by writing and answering prompts in your area of expertise (Computer Science, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, etc.).
- Work in-sync with our project team to iterate on the model training process.
- A completed PhD degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer science
- Natural science (physics, chemistry, biology, etc.)
- Social science (psychology,. sociology, economics, history, etc.)
- Any other Engineering PhD also works!
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Interest in the AI/ML space
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia
- Salary Offer $50 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page