- Job Title Data Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Veeva
- Company Website https://www.veeva.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
If you have ever dreamed of being the product owner of an innovative data product, then you will be excited about this role. Veeva Systems is seeking to hire a Product Manager for our healthcare databases in Nigeria and other Central African Countries as part of our best-in-class solution for Life Science s reference data.
As the Product Manager for Veeva OpenData, you will be responsible for defining and establishing the roadmap, adapting the offering to the market, and working closely with the Customers and Veeva teams to bring your vision to life. You will ensure the enhancements meet customer needs and are implemented with speed, focus, and impeccable Veeva quality standards.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences and technology A-players who are changing the way the industry thinks about data.
The ideal candidate blends traditional product management skills and an analytical mind with a passion for data as well as a passion for solving complex problems with elegant, inventive data solutions.
Veeva s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
- Provide OpenData Product Excellence in Nigeria and other Central African countries
- Interact with customers, services, market owners, and sales to understand business needs and serve as the subject matter expert
- Drive the strategic direction of the product and manage the product roadmap, enhancements, and releases
- Make sure the local database and processes reflect Veeva quality standards
- Communicate product value to internal and external customers
- Support client-ready presentations, use cases, and value propositions
- Guide the data stewardship team to ensure data processing reaches the highest level of efficiency & excellence
- Deep product management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including PowerPoint deck creation and presentation
- Collaborative team skills to innovate with cross-functional teams
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms developers can understand
- Fluent in English and Arabic or French. Knowledge of additional languages used in Africa (e.g., Swahili, Amharic) is a plus
- Exposure to commercial data sets, experience working directly with reference and transactional data, ideally in the Life Sciences industry
- Healthcare system knowledge (preferred knowledge of the healthcare system in Nigeria)
- 2+ years of hands-on Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Product Management, Data Science, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent degree required
- For this role, we will only consider candidates based and eligible to work in one of the following countries: France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of SQL for data analysis
- Master s Degree in Marketing, Product Management, Business, or equivalent degree
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page