- Job Title Data Security Engineer / Technical Writer
- Hiring Organization Draft.dev
- Company Website https://draft.dev/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
- Write content such as blogs, tutorials, guides, and other similar materials
- Research and prepare demo code as needed
- Conduct necessary research to ensure the accuracy of the content
- Respond to editorial requests in a timely manner
- Sensitive Data Discovery and Classification
- Data Security Posture Management (DSPM)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) especially if it is cloud based
- Data Access Governance (DAG)
- Ideally, you also have experience with the latest regulations around data security and GDPR.
If you have any of the skills listed above, please apply!
- Remote work: 100% remote work environment allows for a flexible schedule and work from anywhere in the world
- Asynchronous communication: No need to be available at specific hours or use real-time chat tools, promoting work-life balance
- Diversity and inclusion: A company culture that values diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of our work
- Fair pay: Competitive salary based on experience, and a commitment to paying fair rates for quality work
- Honest feedback: A supportive work environment that values honesty and transparency in feedback to help employees grow and succeed.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page