- Job Title Data Validation Engineer
- Hiring Organization Smarking
- Company Website https://www.smarking.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Smarking is a leading provider of enterprise software and data technology solutions for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry.
Clean data is one of the keys to our business. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who is passionate about data and and loves digging in. In this cross functional role between our customer success and engineering, you’ll be our go to engineer for diagnosing and fixing data accuracy and and data flow issues. You’ll work with technologies such as Python, PostgreSQL, pandas, sellenium, Microsoft Excel, Docker, AWS and be a key contributor to the success of our customers.
- Work with customer success to identify and fix data issues
- Be the engineering liaison to customer success
- Dig into the data to insure accurate interpretation of its semantics
- Build tools to streamline the data accuracy process
- Occasionally interact with customers and vendors to facilitate accurate data ingestion
- 2+ years professional software engineering experience
- desire to learn new technologies
- demonstrated ability to work with data
- experience with relational databases and tools for analyzing relational data
- experience with Python, pandas, and PostgreSQL and AWS would be a plus
- Hungry for responsibility, impact, and growth
- Humble to learn, curious to learn, open-minded to learn
- Team first
- Strong sense of ownership
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and constructive candor
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401K plan with 3% company hard match.
- $100 monthly data plan.
- $60 per month gym membership (or other physical activity)
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Expenses for setting up home-office.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page