- Job Title Data Verifications Specialist
- Hiring Organization Valenz Health
- Company Website https://www.valenzhealth.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Valenz® Health simplifies the complexities of self-insurance for employers through a steadfast commitment to data transparency and decision enablement powered by its Healthcare Ecosystem Optimization Platform. Offering a strong foundation with deep roots in clinical and member advocacy, alongside decades of expertise in claim reimbursement and payment validity, integrity, and accuracy, as well as a suite of risk affinity solutions, Valenz optimizes healthcare for the provider, payer, plan, and member. By establishing “true transparency” and offering data-driven solutions that improve cost, quality, and outcomes for employers and their members, Valenz engages early and often for smarter, better, faster healthcare.
About Our Opportunity
As a Data Verification Specialist, you will be responsible for verifying and validating the accuracy of healthcare professionals’ information, such as licensure, board certification, education, and training.
To be successful in this role, you will have a high attention to detail and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Where You’ll Work
This role is remote.
Why You Will Love Working Here
We offer employee perks that go beyond standard benefits and compensation packages – see below!
At Valenz, our team is committed to delivering on our promise to engage early and often for smarter, better, faster healthcare. We want everyone engaged within our ecosystem to be strong, vigorous, and healthy. You’ll find limitless growth opportunities as we grow together. If you’re ready to utilize your skills and passion to make a significant impact in the healthcare self-funded space, Valenz might be the perfect place for you!
- Verify and validate healthcare professionals’ information, including licensure, board certification, education, and training, to ensure accuracy and compliance with industry standards and organizational policies.
- Review and analyze documentation, such as transcripts, certificates, and licenses, to confirm the authenticity and validity of the information provided.
- Perform primary source verifications for healthcare professionals, including contacting educational institutions, licensing boards, and other relevant organizations.
- Maintain and update healthcare professionals’ records in our database, ensuring that all information is current, accurate, and complete.
- Collaborate with team members, departments, and external organizations to obtain necessary documentation and information to complete verifications and credentialing processes.
- Conduct research and utilize various databases, online resources, and other tools to gather additional information as needed for verification purposes.
- Identify discrepancies or inconsistencies in documentation and escalate issues to the appropriate team or department for resolution.
- Communicate with healthcare professionals, their employers, or other relevant parties to obtain clarifications or additional information when needed.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- 1+ years of experience in a data entry or data verification position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, detailed, and deadline-driven environment.
A plus if you have:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Primary source verification experience
- Generously subsidized company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-funded HRA
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible working environment
- Responsible Paid Time Off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid company holidays
- Community giveback opportunities, including paid time off for philanthropic endeavors
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page