- Job Title Database Reliability Engineer
- Hiring Organization Toggl
- Company Website https://toggl.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are looking for a passionate Database Reliability Engineer to join the SRE Team, to help us maintain and grow the resources to deliver the best time tracking tool to hundreds of thousands of users daily around the globe. The salary for this position is 70,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locallyin the heart of London, a beach outside of So Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
Wonder if you’ll fit in?
Learn more about our culture
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and enjoy monitoring, automating and creating/maintaining tools.
- Helping us maintain, scale and monitor our PostgreSQL Databases in the Cloud to achieve a highly reliable platform.
- Working alongside DB and Backend Engineers to optimize our current databases.
- Mentoring other engineers across teams to increase the quality of our product and translate business requirements into sustainable database solutions.
- Experience managing PostgreSQL Databases
- Great experience debugging and improving SQL Queries;
- Experience in Networking, Cloud, Security and Monitoring;
- Knowledge of technologies like Bash and Terraform;
- Collaboration, communication, and ownership are key from day one.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Ansible;
- Knowledge in other areas, like Google Cloud Platform, OLAP, Orchestration, CI/CD, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you workwe only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on tenure)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- 2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional 300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- 250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- 4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- 2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page