- Job Title Database Reliability Engineer
- Hiring Organization Toggl
- Company Website https://toggl.com/jobs/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
- Helping us maintain, scale and monitor our PostgreSQL Databases in the Cloud to achieve a highly reliable platform.
- Working alongside DB and Backend Engineers to optimize our current databases.
- Mentoring other engineers across teams to increase the quality of our product and translate business requirements into sustainable database solutions.
- Experience managing PostgreSQL Databases;
- Great experience debugging and improving SQL Queries;
- Experience in Networking, Cloud, Security and Monitoring;
- Knowledge of technologies like Bash and Terraform;
- Collaboration, communication, and ownership are key from day one
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge in other areas, like Google Cloud Platform, OLAP, Orchestration, CI/CD, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work – we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer €70,000 annually
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page