- Job Title Demand Generation Manager
- Hiring Organization Primer API
- Company Website https://primer.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The last two decades have seen an explosion in new payment services – from digital wallets, mobile payments, and open banking, to Buy Now Pay Later and crypto. Great for consumers! But, incredibly complex for merchants and developers. That’s where Primer comes in.
Primer is the world’s first automation platform for payments. With Primer, merchants and developers have all the underlying infrastructure and “lego blocks” they need to build the best buying experiences for their customers. Any developer can build a connection on Primer; merchants then simply ‘click and connect’ to the services they need to build their desired payment flows within their Primer dashboard.
Since starting in January 2020, we’ve raised funding from top tier investors including Accel, Balderton and Iconiq. Our all-star team from across the world of payments and fintech includes ex Braintree-PayPal, Stripe, Checkout, Tink, Recurly, TrueLayer, Paddle, Plaid, Kount and more – come and join us!
We’re looking for an experienced, results-oriented marketer to drive and manage our demand generation function – the critical role that will build up our pipeline and drive our revenue growth.
You’ll be starting as a solo operator, reporting into our VP of Marketing.
During your first 90 days, you’ll be learning the market, the product, and meeting the customers, team, and partners to orientate you before building out your vision and plan for what demand generation excellence will look like at Primer.
The way we work is different at Primer
Our culture is about removing the roadblocks to doing your best work. We focus on taking initiative, letting the best ideas win, and valuing output over anything else.
Underpinning all of this is our ‘trust by default’. You’ll work remotely, wherever works best for you, have unlimited coworking access, unlimited time off, no company spending approvals, regular whole company retreats, team workations, and open access to people across the company.
We find the best thinking and work come from removing limiting assumptions. So, one of our favourite approaches to solving problems is simply: If anything is possible, then what will you do?
Primer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Driving revenue through sourcing winnable sales opportunities
- Defining the top priority segments, accounts, and channels to pursue
- Building out and executing your channels and campaign strategy
- Partnering with content and design to produce the necessary messaging, content and creatives
- Partnering with sales through all campaigns, content, and feedback
- Collaborating closely with revenue operations for all tooling, reporting, and data needs
- Collaborating closely with partnerships to build momentum around co-marketing opportunities
- Be a thought leader as we build out our global integrated demand generation campaigns and content
- Track, measure and communicate results, while generating new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Experience utilizing marketing automation is essential (Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua or similar)
- Bonus points for experience using other tools of the full MarTech stack such as ChiliPiper, ZoomInfo and other data, conversion tools!
- 3-5 years experience in a Demand Gen role or similar, within the Tech industry
- A strong communicator with a team player mindset
- The ability to prioritize and juggle both short and long term projects
- We value creativity and you’ll have creative licensee to be innovative with your campaigns
- 100% remote working – work from anywhere you like, however you like
- Competitive share options
- Uncapped holiday, with 25 days minimum to be taken
- Co-working space access
- Team socials – quarterly workations, annual company retreats and virtual events
- Laptop, screens and accessories of your choosing! 🖥
- Additional £500 towards your home office setup
- Unlimited learning budget
- Medical insurance via SafetyWings
- Location-specific benefits – pension, 401k, health insurance etc.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page