- Job Title Design Operations Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Circle
- Company Website https://circle.so/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities”. We make it really easy to bring people, discussions, live streams, content, events and payments together — all in one place, all under a personalized brand.
In November 2021, Circle raised $25M (Series A) to accelerate the way we help creators and brands interact with their customers, their partners, and their community.
Circle is a 100% remote company! We now have a team of about 100 (and growing) based in different countries all around the world.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Design Operations Coordinator to join our team. As the Design Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of our design team —removing blockers, tracking open projects and tasks, and communicating across channels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Circle is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Support the end-to-end process for multiple design projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with the design team, stakeholders and cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals, timelines, deliverables and resources required.
- Develop and maintain project trackers, status reports, risk management plans and communication plans.
- Identify and help manage project risks and issues, and escalate as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor project progress and suggest course corrections as necessary to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure that projects are delivered with the appropriate level of documentation, testing and training, and that all stakeholders are informed of project status and progress.
- Support improving processes and methodologies on the design team to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- 3+ years of experience in design operations role, or similar cross-functional project coordinator roles, in a high-growth, face-paced tech/SaaS company.
- Experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously, with multiple inputs and stakeholders.
- Experience in discovering and defining project requirements, and managing stakeholder expectations based on those requirements.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage complex projects with competing priorities.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
$75,000 – $90,000 a year
Cash compensation is a starting point, and we want all of our team members to be able to grow in their roles. In addition to equity, benefits and perks, our cash compensation is subject to an annual review and increase on a once per year basis on the anniversary of your hire date.
- Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
- Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
- Generous compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.*
- Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family, or medical reimbursement options where applicable!*
- Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
- Learning & development stipend to help you level up your professional skills.
- Annual bonus potential for roles that don’t already receive variable income or commission.
- Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia, Portugal, and Mexico, with more planned on the horizon.
Check out our Careers page for more.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page