- Job Title DevOps Engineer
- Hiring Organization Climate Connect Digital
- Company Website https://climateconnect.digital/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
About the DevOps Team
At CC.D, the DevOps team is a new addition but plays a critical role in helping our internal teams seamlessly collaborate and deliver quality in an automated continuous delivery environment.
Our DevOps team goes beyond the usual development & quality aspects of DevOps and aims to manage all cross-cutting concerts such as: cloud infra permission & access control, security, hardware, monitoring, etc
About the Role
To succeed in this role, you have a background in software development
You will also have a natural desire to automate all things, coach and guide your peer development community and a passion for reproducible results.
In this role you will be responsible for learning & implementing tooling centric to software crafting/hosting and an expert level understanding of software quality, reliability, release and scaling principles.
Another important responsibility will be to manage access rights & permissions for the tech team members across AWS, GCP, G Suite and other critical 3rd party vendors & services.
You will be expected to learn, implement & promote secure & best practices for the above platforms across the development teams.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organization ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
- Setup & maintain best enterprise patterns for managing user/group rights and permissions across our cloud infrastructure vendors & other critical 3rd party services
- Creation of automated build and deployment capabilities for products under development
- Responsible for setting up infrastructure & application monitoring boilerplates
- Responsible for infrastructure as code in collaboration with Delivery Teams
- Aids in the investigation of infrastructure technical issues
- Build and foster a culture of collaboration and cross functional support
- Get hands-on with implementation either solo or as part of a small delivery team
- 2+ years in hands-on engineering roles
- Prior experience with DevOps is a plus
- Experience & deep understanding of AWS
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page