- Job Title DevOps Engineer
- Hiring Organization Deel
- Company Website https://www.letsdeel.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
We have a position for a DevOps Engineer with passion for automation and next-gen infrastructure. We are constantly growing both in product and in customers, and you’ll have a leading role getting us there!
- Work with the latest AWS technologies like Kubernetes (EKS), S3, Postgres, DocumentDB, and more.
- Manage our AWS production deployments (SaaS) running on AWS EKS.
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our Cloud-based production systems.
- Work with the team to enhance production stability, availability, and reliability.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our product microservices and tools including databases
- Design and manage different monitoring and observability tools for troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
- 5+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments
- Strong IT background.
- A deep understanding and familiarity with:
- Networking: K8S ingress, services, and Load Balancers
- AWS services, EKS, Postgres, S3, Mongo, SES, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes – A MUST
- Experience with continuous-integration tools (Drone, Jenkins, GitHub actions or similar)
- Experience in automated deployment and infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Additional programming languages like NodeJS – An advantage
- Results-driven with strong commitment to complete tasks
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page