- Job Title Digital Marketing Analyst
- Hiring Organization UPROAR
- Company Website https://uproarpr.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re a team committed to doing meaningful work. We collaborate with startup founders and leaders of global 2000 enterprises on projects to make a positive impact. Through rigorous research, methodical testing, and keen insights, we consistently navigate the complex business terrain. If you’re eager to embark on a journey of professional growth and be at the forefront of business innovation, we invite you to become a part of our mission to drive success.
About the role:
You’ll be diving into data to uncover insights that matter, with the freedom to suggest how we can do things differently or better.. Dive deep into conversion data, spot trends, and transform them into actionable business strategies. Every trend you spot, every insight you decipher has the power to steer business strategies and reshape digital narratives.
- You’ll be trusted to guide us through the data, finding the story it tells and what it means for our clients
- Harness analytics and advanced tools to interpret campaign results and business KPIs
- Lead deep-dive analyses to influence our business strategy and product blueprints.
- Illuminate campaign performance and craft masterful reports that inform and inspire
- Stay in sync with digital media trends; refine and innovate campaign strategies
- Build and create data visualizations, campaign and website performance reports for our clients and shape business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Analytics, or equivalent
- 5+ years in quantitative business intelligence; 3+ in an analytics-centric role
- Mastery over Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Airtable, Tableau, and similar tools
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM dynamics.
- Adept at data visualization, business analysis, financial modeling, and statistical programming (Python, SQL)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a collaborative spirit
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt when things don’t go as planned.
- We value a willingness to learn and take ownership
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page