- Job Title Director of Customer Success
- Hiring Organization TradeLink
- Company Website https://en.tradelink.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As our Customer Success Director, you will have end-to-end responsibility of the team and processes to onboard, serve and expand our clients. You will work on eye level with top management to drive the commercial success of TradeLink and ensure that we live our value of #user and #customerobsession every day! You will be part of our Value Squad.
- Lead and develop our customer success and account management teams.
- Deliver a great customer experience in the combination of platform plus team interactions to our clients.
- Being in charge of retention and expansion and are hence the ultimate owner of all commercial discussions with our existing customer base.
- Build a transparent, reliable and scalable customer success organization.
- Build a two sided team for our clients and for onboarding all their partners.
- Design the next evolution of our team set-up with specialized roles in onboarding, customer success and support.
- You are the internal advocate for all our customers and as such collaborate closely with Product and Marketing on: development of our user communication and feature activation, development of our value messaging as well as packaging and pricing, enabling our R&D team to build the best possible client experience via high quality user insights documentation and being internal client advocacy.
- Front row experience in building a successful and fast growing customer delivery organization.
- Team leadership experience: you know how to identify, hire and coach a high performing team.
- A track record in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing customer success processes and operations.
- Familiarity with customer success tools.
- Strong grasp of unit economics, key funnel KPIs, and their relationship to customer success.
- Bonus points for a solid understanding of logistics, supply chain management, or operations.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve – we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page