- Job Title Director of Data & Integrations
- Hiring Organization Time Doctor
- Company Website https://www.timedoctor.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are an established SaaS company passionate about enabling a “work from anywhere” world. We walk the talk and are leaders in asynchronous work. We offer unique benefits including paid sabbatical, freedom to work out of the 9-5, work from anywhere, and most importantly the opportunity to be a leader in transitioning the world to remote work. This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
About the Role
We are on a journey from 18 > 100 million USD in revenue and looking for a Head of Data and Integrations to shape, nurture and grow our Data and Integrations function. This role is a newly created position and a critical next step in our growth. Time Doctor is a 150+ people SaaS company and 100% Remote, with team members in over 35 countries with exceptionally high staff and customer satisfaction.
We are passionate about remote work and what it can do for the world. We even have a conference and a book about Remote Work (Running Remote). Our brand is well-established, and the company is profitable and growing.
We have data – lots of it! – generated by our 200k+ user base who use our product daily, and 10+ data team members working across the company. We know data is our future, and now we require a leader with the talent, experience and expertise to grow our current team and hire additional talent to support our goal of 1 million paid users by 2027.
The role is diverse and covers the following areas:
- Product Analytics (or Product Ops)
- Data Science
- Customer Growth
- Internal Integration Engineering
- Product Integrations
- Data Governance
- Bespoke Customer Reporting
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.linkedin.com/company/time-doctor/
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, your responsibilities will be:
- Drive the scope and effectiveness of the Data and Integrations function at Time Doctor
- Lead, shape structure and nurture a team to be effective and motivated as Time Doctor scales through a direct report and/or matrix model
- Ensure that the company’s cloud data is modeled to support data analysis requirements from both other Time Doctor departments and its customers
- Work with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Growth and Marketing to guide and maintain a holistic vision of data and integrations at Time Doctor
- Lead on implementing Product Analytics (or Product Ops) to ensure data is a strong influence in our future product direction
- Drive the growth of Data Science at Time Doctor, and contribute to the design of features which deliver a significant competitive advantage
- Create and grow a coherent approach to partner integrations that supports partner-led sales growth
- Provide an efficient bespoke customer reporting function to satisfy our enterprise-level clients
- Manage and grow the internal TechOps function to ensure accurate, consistent data on which to make sound business decisions.
- Work with the engineering leadership team to solve problems and provide input and guidance as Time Doctor grows
- The position reports to the VP of Engineering and currently has between 5 and 10 direct reports with a scope to grow.
- Postgraduate work or equivalent experience (Masters or PhD) in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, computer science, data science, statistics, etc
- Previous experience managing a data and/or integrations team, ideally with 10+ members
- Previous experience implementing and growing Product Analytics in a SaaS company
- Practical understanding of integration platforms and how they are used to create fast, efficient integrations with multiple commercial partners
- Experience of data governance in a growing SaaS company
- Experience in hiring, leading and motivating Data Scientists/Analysts and scaling a data team
- General knowledge of architectural data concepts including but not limited to API design, data pipelines, Relational/NoSQL databases, REST, ETL, etc.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page