- Job Title Director of Marketing
- Hiring Organization Wonders Corporation
- Company Website https://wondersco.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Here at Wonders we build products that empower small brick and mortar restaurants by liberating them of the operational burden of running their business. We accomplish this by providing a frictionless connection between them and their customers through our platform. In-turn empowering them to focus on creating a better experience for their customers while helping their business thrive.
We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards from there. When our customers succeed, we succeed!
To learn more about our culture, values and how you can be a part of helping mom & pop restaurants thrive, please visit us here! Helping Independent Restaurants Thrive
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an Interim Director of Marketing to support coverage of Brand and Product Marketing teams while our VP of Marketing on parental leave. The ideal candidate has a blend of brand strategy and product marketing background and is bi-lingual in both Chinese and English. Bonus points if the candidate has restaurant tech industry experience.
This will be a contract to a permanent position if the candidate meets performance goals and if there is a clear business need.
- Develop, manage, and review the department’s budget.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Help build product marketing processes—be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and more
- Lead go-to-market strategy and planning for our product ecosystem
- Be a strategic partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of the company with your expertise in our market, competitors, and customers
- Craft differentiated messaging and positioning informed by user research and insights
- Roll up your sleeves and help lead new product launches and campaigns when needed
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials and strategies.
- Develop, communicate, and maintain a unified brand (positioning and messaging architecture) and application of positioning, creative expression, and voice across all channels
- Develop and spearhead brand strategy and execution to increase awareness across all audiences, including customers, prospects, partners, media, future employees and investors
- Establish and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of programs, ensuring continuous improvement and optimization.
- Revamp our Chinese website with the new brand language and new product info
- Revamp our hiring websites with the new brand language
- Plan and execute our rebrand and launch across channels externally and internally
- GTM strategy for new cuisine types
- Bi-lingual in Chinese (speaking and reading) and English
- Minimum 12+ years of experience, with at least 7+ years in a senior leadership role.
- Experience in managing high-performing teams.
- A track record of being successful in a B2B SaaS start-up environment, preferably in a company with <200 employees.
- Demonstrated experience building a brand and managing creative expression. Proven experience growing brand awareness with key identifiable metrics and reporting
- Experience in the restaurant tech industry
- Extraordinary storyteller with a passion for creativity, brand, and design
- You have a roll up your sleeves mentality with current or prior experience working in a fast paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment frequently wearing more than one hat.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed above which candidates rarely do, don’t worry. We still encourage you to apply!
Wonders is committed to hiring the best team to empower small businesses to thrive. We believe that a diverse workforce is paramount to our success. We welcome talent from all backgrounds – including but not limited to – race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, and disability.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page