- Job Title Director of Revenue Operations
- Hiring Organization Timescale
- Company Website https://www.timescale.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Timescale is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations with the right combination of Sales/Revenue Operations expertise, experience hiring and developing top talent to drive growing teams, and a passion for process improvement. This is a key leadership role that will partner closely with the Sales, Customer Facing Teams (CS, Onboarding, Support), Marketing, and Systems. This role is the first of its kind here at Timescale, and we are looking for someone excited to build functions from scratch!
One of the key focus areas of this role will be to drive the productivity of all Revenue-generating teams through improving existing processes, better tooling, and improved data accuracy. The right candidate will be a hands-on leader who will be naturally effective at narrowing the focus and directing the key process initiatives that will drive the most impact.
The Director of Revenue Operations will own the setting of the vision for the team and will collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Executive leadership to optimize the strategies, processes, systems, and talent that will accelerate Timescale’s ability to realize the company’s full potential. The right candidate will quickly become a trusted operating partner and strategic advisor to Timescale’s Sales Leadership team and will ensure the successful delivery of Sales planning, forecasting, pipeline management, account assignments, territory planning, GTM rules of engagement definition, Sales and CFT performance reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, and talent development.
- Own and set the vision for the RevOps function, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision-making and prioritizing an achievable roadmap for each of its teams
- Partnering closely with FP&A, Sales, CS, and Exec Leaders to drive go-to-market strategies while collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing and Product to achieve growth goals
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and Finance to develop, align, and implement territory assignments, sales/compensation plans, and quotas
- Keep customer, lead, revenue, and other corporate data aligned and accurate across the organization
- Analyze the productivity of the Sales, BDR, and CFT teams
- Map out and deliver improvements to Timescale’s quote/deal desk process to drive consistency and offload manual activities
- Collaborate with the business insights teams to identify performance trends through the proactive analysis of reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years experience as a Sales/Revenue Operations Leader in an Enterprise Software/SaaS company
- Experience in product lead growth and consumption-based business models.
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales/Revenue Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Previously designed and implemented sales processes and infrastructure while leveraging data to drive influence and strategy
- Strong project management skills with experience delivering high quality results in tight deadline environments
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com with expertise in leading Salesforce improvement efforts
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies, Business Intelligence (BI) applications and reporting (e.g. Grafana)
- Fluency in other systems and sales tools, including CPQs, Prospecting and data tools, Sales Intelligence tools, and other tools that drive Sales/CS productivity (Hubspot, Outreach, Grafana, etc.)
- Proficiency with a variety of Sales methodologies, MEDDIC background preferred
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level, Expert Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page