- Job Title Director of Sales
- Hiring Organization Codacy
- Company Website https://www.codacy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Codacy’s vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Quality: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, technical debt, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We’re curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We’re a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Director of Sales to manage our Solutions Engineering and Sales functions.
- Establish and deliver on a strategy to land new customers with a mutual vision for expansion and expand existing accounts driving customer success and predictable year over year ARR growth for Codacy.
- Achieve and be accountable for our ARR yearly targets
- Recruit and develop a top tier, diverse, efficient sales organization of Account Executives, Solutions Engineers and Business Development Representatives.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Be the central stakeholder for acquiring, retaining and expanding ARR in Codacy.
- Demonstrated progressive second line leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales. Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining leaders and individual contributors that make-up a high performing sales organization.
- Deep experience selling into accounts in core markets.
- Experience in working with ‘land and expand’ types of sales motions with diverse customer segments.
- Develop both bottom up adoption (i.e. ‘land and expand’) as well as top down adoption, adjusting to the use case and product offering provided by our platform.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in software sales, preferably with development tool and/or open source experience
- Proven success partnering with Marketing, Product, and Engineering peers.
- Demonstration of high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to travel if needed
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous learning and development budget
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A remote first work policy
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page