- Job Title Email Marketing Specialist
- Hiring Organization Rocket Conversions
- Company Website https://www.rocket-conversions.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re Rocket Conversions, a digital growth team
We help grow businesses, and a big part of that is through world-class email marketing.
We’re seeking expert-level email marketers to board this rocketship, become a full-time team member, and come on a journey with us.
Why you might love this email marketing role:
- You’ll get to do all the email marketing stuff you love:
- You’ll get to work on a variety of projects for different businesses all over the world & in all types of industries.
- You’ll get to use cool A.I tools to come up with ideas & do conversion copywriting
- You’ll create world-class email flows & campaigns that deliver world-class results.
- You’ll work with a team that supports you.
- You’ll get limitless opportunities to grow, and you get maximum investment in your training & continual development/upskilling.
- You’ll get to work in a culture of excellence, you’ll get to use our world-class systems, and you’ll do world-class learning.
You’re a pro at:
- Developing excellent email marketing strategies (flows & campaigns).
- Segmentation, list cleaning, sender reputation management.
- Technical setup (triggers, conditional splits, codes).
- Designing or giving briefs to designers for making beautiful imagery for email content.
- Conversion copywriting, you write persuasive email copy.
- You are an expert with email platforms like Klaviyo, Omnisend etc.
- You continually learn, & love talking about & sharing your knowledge of email marketing best practices, best flows, and how to drive conversions & LTV with email marketing.
- You’re an expert at creating email marketing strategies for all types of businesses & audiences.
- You’re confident in your ability to use different email marketing platforms.
Please note we do not hire junior or inexperienced people.
- Auditing, strategizing, designing, copywriting, and managing email marketing for all types of businesses.
- Create, track, analyze, test, and report on email flows, campaigns & newsletters.
- Diagnose all things related to conversion optimization & problem-solving within email marketing.
- Work with paid ads team, graphic design team & front-end dev team on all things related to email marketing.
- Manage several projects, either email marketing setup, and/or ongoing monthly email marketing.
- Take a proactive approach to find new tools, tactics, or strategies to level up your and the team’s email marketing capabilities.
- Contribute to improving internal processes for how to manage email marketing projects.
- Create email marketing performance reports and additional ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Manage your projects with a high level of project management skill.
- Continually be upskilling yourself, taking courses (paid for by us) on things like email marketing, copywriting, designing for conversions, conversion optimization, digital marketing.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in email marketing, using platforms like Klaviyo, Omnisend etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in copywriting, ideally conversion copywriting.
- Ability to manage email marketing projects for several business clients.
- Ability to do audience research, and competitor research, then leverage this info into action in your projects.
- General knowledge in email deliverability.
- Agency experience is a big +
- Fully Remote
- WFH Comfort Package
- Paid Co-Working
- Flexible Hours
- Investment In Your Learning Pathway
- Personalized Career Growth Pathway
- Unlimited Opportunities For Growth (Professional & Financial)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page