- Job Title Email Template Designer
- Hiring Organization Outliant
- Company Website https://www.outliant.com/
- Remote Locations LATAM
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Our Core Values:
Pursuit of Excellence: We are extremely competitive, ambitious, and driven to be exceptional – as individuals, teams, and as an organization. There is no standard high enough and we will never settle. We aspire to attract, retain, and empower the very best people.
Startup Mentality: Outliant began with 5 startup founders, and startup culture is deep in our DNA. It’s a critical advantage that allows us to move faster, be more resourceful, and empower our team at all levels. We are in the early chapters of our journey.
World-Class Remote Collaboration: Outliant is (and always has been) a 100% remote company – we have no offices and our teams are distributed around the world. Given the freedom and autonomy this provides, we require that our people excel in this remote structure.
About the role
We’re looking to hire a full-time remote Email Template Designer. For this role, your primary focus will be creating visually appealing and highly effective email templates that align with our brand identity and drive engagement. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team to understand campaign objectives and translate them into captivating email designs. Your role will be instrumental in shaping our email marketing efforts and ensuring that our communications stand out in the inbox.
You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers, through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Crafting email designs using Figma.
- Building email templates in email marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Klaviyo, and Iterable.
- Conducting thorough quality assurance (QA) checks to ensure emails render correctly across devices.
- Owning the entire email template process, from conceptualization to design, implementation, and QA.
- Ensuring all email links are functional and verifying their display on both mobile and desktop.
- Adhering to brand guidelines while optimizing for email best practices, including readability, call-to-action (CTA) positioning, image sizing, and more.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in design.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Proven experience in building emails within marketing platforms
- Familiarity with HTML email is a plus but not mandatory.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail, particularly when managing multiple projects.
- Possesses strong communication skills, including effective written and verbal communication.
- A collaborative mindset and an eagerness to learn.
- Full-time availability (40 hours/week).
- A personal computer with stable internet.
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work wherever you choose.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Non-working holidays per country of residence.
- Pro-rated 13th-month bonus in select regions.
- Salary increases and performance-based bonuses.
- Referral bonuses.
- Financial support for online courses.
- Mental health and well-being programs.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings.
- We are a diverse, global team!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Latin America
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page